I’m in foster. Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
Please read the info below before applying to adopt!
- Animal ID#: A315227
- Dog Name: Molly
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 5 years
- Rock star alert! This stunning lowrider girl with the precious face is always smiling, happy-go-lucky and easy-breezy! She’s also affectionate, mannerly, gentle – literally the complete package! She participates in shelter playgroups with gentle and dainty dogs. She’s as cute and awesome as they come!
- Children info: I am in a foster home with kids aged 5 and 10+, my foster mom says “She is wonderful with my youngest son – she climbs in his forts with him and cuddles on the couch whenever he is watching TV.”
- Dog interactions: She is in foster with a female large breed dog who “She was very cautious with at first but obviously wanted love and cuddles. Once they adjusted to each other, they now cuddle and sometimes sleep in the crate together.”
- Leash/walking: Easy to walk, maintains loose leash
- In Home info: Crate trained
Uses dog door
Loves chew toys
- Energy Level: Lower energy, a walk around the block is good for me
Couch time is a-ok
- About me according to my foster mom: Molly is a rockstar! Super sweet and gentle in my interactions with other dogs and people. I will let you know when I want more attention but will always come for pets and cuddles if you don’t look too busy. I can use the dog door (hesitantly) but am getting more comfortable with it each day. I really don’t like loud noises or very fast movements but my foster mom is working with me daily. I am learning “go to bed” to go in my crate. I get treats now and am excited to show how well I am learning. I like to be nearby you most times but can relax on the couch if you are aware or busy.
- Important info for potential adopters: I can be shy when meeting new people, I prefer to take things slow. I am very timid and when corrected. I will cower and show my belly. Gentle reminders, pets and head kisses let me know it’s okay. I am sweet and gentle and I love cuddles and attention.
- Ideal adopters for Molly: Gentle, affectionate, loving adopters who are willing to go slow and give me time to open up. Netflix and chill partners! Gentle kids and dogs would be a bonus!
Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process or to find out more about Molly.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #stockton #norcal