I’M IN FOSTER. SUBMIT AN APPLICATION TO START THE ONLINE ADOPTION COUNSELING PROCESS.
- Animal ID#: A225713
- Dog Name: Marley
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 8 years
- This marvelous boy is an absolute gem! Who wouldn’t want a perfectly dog-social, easy-breezy senior? He’s happy-go-lucky and enjoys everyone’s company! We suspect he’s hard of hearing, but it doesn’t slow him down one bit! He participates in shelter playgroups with gentle and light-play dogs. We suspect he would be OK with mannerly children. This boy is so beyond amazing, and he can’t wait to be your Netflix and chill buddy! We love him!!!
- He is currently in a foster home with young kids and his foster says he is easy going, loves people, and is gentle and sweet. He doesn’t mind being around my 3 year old which sometimes he leans on. Marley and gives him hugs and kisses and Marley doesn’t shy away, he soaks up all the love and pestering. So we love that about him his tolerance and patience with my toddler. And myself I am guilty of showering him with love( pestering)
- He adores his foster sister and they get along great! They share snacks out of the same bowl or my hand, with no issues. He loves everyone!
- Favorite hobbies include: Loves naps and snuggles up when he wants love and attention otherwise he finds his favorite spot and rolls over on his belly and smiles.
- Known skills: Crate trained, Housebroken, Non destructive, patiently waits for treats, and great at loose leash walking
- Additional info: Since he doesn’t hear very well, his foster uses hand signals to lead him and a pat on his butt to get his attention.
- Marley loves every one he meets and he will melt your heart! He will make one lucky family very happy.
Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process or to find out more about Marley.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal